Wine Label Printing
Labels printed in the wine market are some of the most unique and intricate labels found anywhere. These labels have detailed sculpted embossing and foil stamping, which require uncompromising printing expertise. Not to mention understanding TTB guidelines and meeting critical bottling dates, New Vintage understands the wine industry’s unique needs. Real value, serious quality, production flexibility — our winning combination. Whether you need 200 or 2 million labels, our commitment is unequaled in providing you with great value, a flexible schedule to meet critical bottling dates, and serious quality that you and your designer demand to support and promote your brand.
Stand out options for maximum impact
- Standard, Beveled & Chiseled Embossing – Add dimension!
- High-Sheen spot gloss varnish – Focus attention on your brand!
- Intricate Foil Stamping – A variety of metallic options
- Custom textured effects on papers – Enhance your design!
- Screen printed labels – add powerful special effects to your labels with perfect registration.
- Soft touch matte varnish effects
- Gloss Build option – get the look of embossing without the emboss!
Superior papers for everyday design and application
- Eggshell, Natural & White Felt
- Estate family of papers
- Crystal & Classic Linen
- ICEBREAKER stock – Superior Ice & Refrigerator Performance
The right choice for so many reasons
Multiple presses, including 10 color flexo & digital offset
We work with only the most talented and respected graphic artists in the business.
Masters of unique label constructions
Knowledgeable in the wine industry
Solutions for wineries large and small
- Digital Offset Roll Labels for short to medium runs
- 10 color Premium Flexo for larger runs and complex constructions
- Two-Sided Printing for unique effects and the Wine-Remind back label
- Personalization – add a sequential number or make each label different